Pages

Friday 22 November 2013

Picture Perfect?

Well a hearty hello to you! I sincerely apologise for the lateness of this post, I've been neglecting my poor blog, but I am back under wraps. I can only promise this shant happen again.

I want to voice my opinion on a matter that has recently been getting lots of well deserved attention, I am only disappointed that it hasn't been addressed sooner. Lots of people have a certain image of a perfect body, like we should all be looking like these super slim models we see on the cover of every magazine, or our favourite actresses that must have spent a fortune on their super sexy bods.

What we must all understand is that everyone has their own unique shaping and bone structure. Take mine for example, I have ultra skinny wrists, like a childs' really, but I have the biggest ankle bones you have ever seen, seriously, they would look big on a cow. This is just my natural bone structure, and as much as I hate it, there is nothing I can do about it.

I really do think that there is far too much speculation on weight and size, it really doesn't matter as long as you feel comfortable in your own skin, and you feel healthy, then sod what anyone else thinks, and sod the "perfect body image". Be confident in yourself as a person, and the confidence will spread and grow. Just be yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment